AZ javalina archery

Bowhunter

My little bro with his first archery kill. I let him borrow my bow since I had to work that day. I had several shots a few days before and couldn't connect. He had to show me up.
107346.JPG

Hey Bowhunter congrats to your little brother.I kow what your doing wrong since your not connecting on them pigs...Try this next time.If you miss a pig next time or spook them,hell just run right after them and scatyter them to the four winds,break out your call knock an arrow and start squaking on that call,I guarantee you they'll come a running back.
Last time I did that I freaking just about got ran over several times and nailed my pig at probably 2 yds.I had to kick gravel at it in order to keep him from running me over since my dumb @ss was in the trail.
Well with any luck try it bud.Or just run with them staying back 60 yds or so,they'll run 4-500 yds If you dont spook them while running with them,they think your another pig and get back to feeding.Done this before to and it works,just because they run off doesnt mean your day is shot.Good Luck Daniel

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back