AZ Draw

I’ve been putting in for an early archery tag in AZ for 15 straight years and still no tag....No love in AZ again this year....17 points for next year.

Yes, and i've also seen it in the 80's at the same altitude and mostly in the 70's lately.

What altitude are you hunting in Arizona? Where? Getting snow in Sept in Co is a much lower percentage than getting 70's. Yes, Leadville can get snow in every month of the year but it's not the norm.

I just find it hard to believe that Arizona can be as cool as Colorado at the same altitude for the same time of year.

Anyway, it's not important and off topic.
The average September high temperature in Flagstaff, Az is 73. The average low is 37.

The average September high temperature in Gunnison, CO is 69. The average low is 33.

Phoenix, where the average high is still 100 in September, isn't the whole state.

The average September high temperature in Flagstaff, Az is 73. The average low is 37.

The average September high temperature in Gunnison, CO is 69. The average low is 33.

Phoenix, where the average high is still 100 in September, isn't the whole state.

You didn't pick a high altitude for Colorado. I hunt 3000-4000ft higher than Gunnison.

You didn’t pick a high altitude for Arizona. Some of the places I’ve been going are 3000 feet higher than flagstaff. 😀

Only place I can think of with a 3000' higher elevation than Flag with a weather station in AZ would be the Snowbowl, so now we're going to compare ski resorts? Probably not going to stack up well against Colorado on that one...

You didn't pick a high altitude for Colorado. I hunt 3000-4000ft higher than Gunnison.

Your original post was asking if the temps are below 110 in September. I've already proved that you were way off. The elk woods of Arizona are in fact a pleasant place to be in September. If you like Colorado that's cool, but you don't need to piss on other places. Move on.

How long does it take for Arizona to update their system? When i go into my dashboard it still says pending, but my card hasn't been hit either

Your original post was asking if the temps are below 110 in September. I've already proved that you were way off. The elk woods of Arizona are in fact a pleasant place to be in September. If you like Colorado that's cool, but you don't need to piss on other places. Move on.

It was an exaggeration for a laugh. Jokes aren't funny when they need to be explained to those with a low sense of humor.

It takes a few weeks, but your card hasn’t been charged, because you didn’t draw.

Unless someone turns their tag in, you’re outta luck.
I figured i was out a luck but didnt know how long it took to update as it was our first year of applying there. Just hoping to get one tag for down there before i die

i see that i missed a call from Tucson 520 area code this morning. it provided a few seconds of false hope but ultimately it appears to have been random, and cruel, phone spam

Card was hit but still says pending. Like having a present under the tree and cant open yet.

If it takes you 8 post to explain some nonsense that nobody finds funny, maybe just don't.

You still don't get it. It wasn't funny as in a joke. It was a ragging on someone funny but it wasn't SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

John Wayne had a good quote that I use as a sig on some forums.

"Life is hard but it's a lot harder when you're stupid."

Back