AZ Draw

I guess we all think we live in a state that's nothing better in Sept. I've said it myself and as long as we believe it. It's ok. :)

I'm seeing a hit on my CC for 650... does this mean I drew an early rifle tag for unit 23?

It means that you have to call and tell your bank it’s fraud. I’ll appreciate the late hit in my card next week.

congratulations, you overcame some pretty steep odds.

Hunted 23 early rifle, you will have fun. Congrats to everyone

intersting... we must not hunt the same places in CO. At timberline in Co in September, been snowed on many times. Definitely not warmer than AZ.

Yes, and i've also seen it in the 80's at the same altitude and mostly in the 70's lately.
intersting... we must not hunt the same places in CO. At timberline in Co in September, been snowed on many times. Definitely not warmer than AZ.

What altitude are you hunting in Arizona? Where? Getting snow in Sept in Co is a much lower percentage than getting 70's. Yes, Leadville can get snow in every month of the year but it's not the norm.

I just find it hard to believe that Arizona can be as cool as Colorado at the same altitude for the same time of year.

Anyway, it's not important and off topic.

Well, unless a miracle happens, no draw for me this year. Oh well, I've only been doing it for 7 years and I was swinging for the fences this year so I can't be to upset about it.

Brothers card got hit Saturday for Bull Elk,he had no points.He said the hunt is in November,dont know what area he applied for.

My card got hit for $135.00 Portal switched to Pending.......Thinking that's a big NOPE by the size of charge....

My card got hit for $135.00 Portal switched to Pending.......Thinking that's a big NOPE by the size of charge....
They don’t charge your card for not drawing.

The portal will say pending until the results are posted.

Back