Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

AZ Draw-- Rumor has it...

Biscuit Hunter

Reports of CC hits are popping up on the web. Since yesterday was the last day to update cards, there might be something to this. Nothing for me, yet. Good luck, guys-- the card checking game begins...

let the fun begin. the last few draws the hits have come on the weekend but i'll be checking constantly. lol

I can confrim th erumor. I got hit today for $139.00. Looks like we're going deer hunting this fall. Since all I put in for was Couse deer, do you suppose the new rifle will be too much? Ha Ha Ha.

yep, called cabelas cc and I was hit for $69.50. two deer tags, hopefully Kaibab again. good luck to all.

Congrats, guys, and thanks for the confirmation.

I got hit today for $139.00. Looks like we're going deer hunting this fall. Since all I put in for was Couse deer, do you suppose the new rifle will be too much? Ha Ha Ha.

If you were allowed to line them up, and shoot 'em all at once, I'm sure there'd be something left of deer number four...:eek:

I can confrim th erumor. I got hit today for $139.00. Looks like we're going deer hunting this fall. Since all I put in for was Couse deer, do you suppose the new rifle will be too much? Ha Ha Ha.
Nope! Breaks Runner uses his on pronghorns and they're still in one piece after he shoots them. Now packing that thing very far might be 'too much'... ;)

I just called Cabela's and…I was hit yesterday @ 3:00 for $225.25. Looks like a NR deer tag. I will either be on 12b early or the 12 AW early. Either way it should be a very fun hunt.

Utah400, you sure about the dollar amount? I am a NR but they hit me for $450.50

Good news for my son and I; we both pulled deer tags. I'll have to wait to see what hunt I got, but he drew the junior tag we wanted for him. It's his first deer tag, with lots of land to hunt and low tag numbers, plus the season coincides with his week long fall break. It's going to be a good year...

Yes I am sure. That is what my account has pending from AZGF. I also looked in the AZ regs and the NR deer amount is $232.75 which includes the $7.50 application fee. The $7.50 was paid when you apply which leaves a total of $225.25 to be paid. Sounds to me like you or your family drew two tags. Congrats and best of luck to everybody!

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm. So what is up with out $450.50 hits? They charge more for hunts north of ditch or something?

You'll need a $15 habitat stamp, but they don't charge double for the tag. Let me get this straight...both of your CC's got hit for two tags? Did you guys both put in separate apps, and put both of you on each one? If so, you might be screwed when they figure it out. I imagine that both apps would end up being rejected.

Last edited:
Zim, looks to me that your application has 2 applicants. applicant A's cc gets charged for the entire application. if you put in on 2 applications, it probably will not end well. sorry

My buddy filled out the application and listed his CC in his account. My account has my own CC number. I did not fill out any application. He did. He never did confirm to me that his account was hit. So maybe they billed both to me? Both cards are good so I don't see how it could get screwed up. The web application pretty makes that impossible.

Last edited:
Zim, The first line applicant is the only one that gets charged. If there are two lines on the ap and it gets drawn, only the first line will get charged. Sounds like your buddy owes you some $$..

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back