Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

AZ Credit Cards

Yaayy Fin! I get to go (virtually) hunting with you in Arizona for elk. Almost as much fun as being there, less than 1/2 the cost, and no sweating involved.

Headed down to AZ in late November with bull tag in hand. 3 bull tags in 4 years, life is good!!!
Jay

Looks like I will get to archery hunt elk in my home state for the first time ever. :)

Even better, my oldest will get to hunt elk for his first time ever. The race is on for who can tag out first in my house. :D

Now, I just need to see what out of state elk hunt I can fit in between.

Just saw my credit card was charged. It's my first Elk hunt ever!!!

I applied for 5 different Military hunts, and SUCCESS!!! Last year I spent 3 days in the woods following other guys I work with, but this year I got my first Elk tag!!!

I checked the website under my ID number and there's nothing, so I guess I wait to see which tag I got.

I'll be dreaming of this hunt for the next 6 months.

I am "In like Flynn". Err Fin in this case as the the old saying goes! Archery elk in AZ again.

Last edited:
hhmmm, said the results weren't in yet? not feeling the love from arizona.:mad:

All those posting about drawing a tag have been checking their credit card accounts --- the actual posting by AZ. G&F probably won't go on-line until next week (if you applied via paper app and check/money order, you'll have to wait until results go on-line) ...

Last edited:
I am "In like Flynn". Err Fin in this case as the the old saying goes! Archery elk in AZ again.

I didn't catch that until now. That's funny stuff.

Very glad for you. Given the effort you put into your CO hunt, I have a feeling there is some nice bull in AZ who has just shed his last set of antlers. His next set will be hanging in your garage.

I just keep waiting for my cc company to call me and tell me the charge was a mistake... or my wife declined the charge. I keep refreshing to see if we're going antelope hunting, too.

/glass 3/4 empty

//greed is good

Last edited:
Good job all! No action on my card....yet? Anyone know if the card hasn't been dinged by now, am I out?...trying to hang onto to a thread of hope!

Back