Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

AZ Credit Card charges

So is it safe to assume the cc hits are probably through by now? I was kind of needing another point anyway.:rolleyes:

I talked to a lady at the Kingman office... she said the results might be up by Monday... but right now the lines are flooded.... Az 402 usually lets us know.

I'm hoping not all the cards have posted....My Cabela's visa is always a day behind

I put in for points for elk and pronghorn this year. My brother's card got hit, I had him put in
For various rifle elk hunts in unit 22. we'll have wait for the results to see what he drew.

There must be a hitch in the process because there is no charge on my cc yet. :rolleyes:

Looks like plan B for me this year. Work and life kinda snuck up on me and suddenly, it's almost April - pretty late to start thinking about what Plan B might be. I'd like to put to use what I learned last year before I forget it all, so I could use some suggestions from the peanut gallery:

Applied for NM archery elk - should know results in early May.

Going to apply archery CO - only a mistake in my favor will get me a drawn tag, maybe OTC in the northern half of the state. I am done with SW CO.

Depending on how I fare in the NM draw, maybe I'll look into WY 'lope and a leftover elk tag. Maybe a Montana leftover if I feel really brave.

Either the wife or I will be hunting elk in our home state this year. My card got hit on 3/22. The results will be posted on the AZGFD website after 5PM on Friday.

Wow 19? Sorry Bob
I may go for one of the OTC tags thats more of a depredation hunt. Chances are much lower but its more time in the field.

I put in as a non-res. as I have been in N Dakota a year and a half. I guess I could of cheated and used a family members address and put res, ,but with that many points, I don't want to take achance. I can wait 1-2 more years. Plus I can put in as a res. for Moose here now. I know I will be living back in Az within a few years if not sooner. To damm cold here. -10 rite now by the Minot Air Force Base where I live. Wind chill will be - 25 in am... See why I wanna come home.,,,,,,,BOB!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back