AZ CC charges

A charge on my card would mean a desert bighorn tag so I'm not holding my breath.

(I am checking my credit card online though!). :)

Kaibab tags for me and my dad. Not sure which hunt or which unit, but I'll be hunting north of the ditch this year with a rifle. Thanks for the heads up, Oak!

I was hit for $37, not sure but I think its for Turkey. I already have a hunting license so kind of odd on the number. Either way its another great opportunity this fall.

I have a $300 pending charge from AZ. Looks like back to back deer tags for me:). This will be another father son hunt like last year. I am not sure how I don't draw what should have been %100 draw (elk hunt) but do draw a 6% tag on the deer hunt? Either way I now have two tags for this fall and my son gets to go on both. Pics and hunt stories to follow...

I was hit for $37, not sure but I think its for Turkey. I already have a hunting license so kind of odd on the number. Either way its another great opportunity this fall.

Are you sure it's from Game and Fish? Resident turkey tags are $38, and they have already charged the app fee, so it would have showed up as $25. Maybe you have auto pay set up for boat registration or OHV tags?

Oh, and welcome aboard.

Also, while I was glancing over the fee charts, I noticed that non-res lion tags dropped down to $75, from over $200. The tags are OTC and the season is year long. It's a long shot, for sure, but it would be a great tag to fill.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back