AZ Cards Getting Hit

I wonder if they’re doing this slowly to be careful, or slowly because they weren’t careful enough.

Why 18 deer points? There are some pretty good hunts available well under that point amount. Waiting for the strip at that point level will be a never ending wait.
I'm trying to draw a late Kaibab rifle tag. I can just hunt mule deer here in Idaho every year. looking for a special hunt.

No hits here. Expected since I put in for long shots. Kinda bummed to not draw sandhill crane though :cautious:
I'd like to know the point odds on the crane hunts. It seems out of control for what used to be left overs.

I'd like to know the point odds on the crane hunts. It seems out of control for what used to be left overs.
Generally around ~25% for the 30A/30B/31/32 hunts *in 2022. Gonna be hard to parse out now that they are applying points to the sandhill draw. I've somehow been applying for 5 or so years since sandhill apps went online and still haven't drawn.

I would be interested to know too.
I remember when it was all just mail in via the leftover process. Once they added it to the electronic application, odds definitely went down with nothing leftover. Now with points (I think it started last year?). From folks I have talked to most draw every other year or so lately.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back