Awful quiet down here

Elkhunter

What gives? It has been a little slow and quiet down in the fishing section lately. Come on now, with all the fisherwoosies on this board, you would think someone would have a story to tell or even a lie, we don't care. And we already know that in AZ you are not allowed to have a camera on the water with you. :D

LOL I'm taking the kids out tomorrow morning....so maybe my luck will change (ya, I know, it's the "presentation") and we'll catch something AND get pics! Can't wait! Momma needs to go fishing! Oh wait...you wanted a lie. So that would be, the kids really need to go fishing and being the great mom that I am, I'm gonna help them out with that. ;) :D Which could be interpreted as "momma needs to fish or it'll be hell this weekend!" :eek: :D

LMAO Nightcrawler....
I think the big problem is that Bill and I scared the poor boy's off...They just can't take the heat...There probably hanging out at some other site more now, "Fisherwoosies that can talk alot" or some thing of that nature....LMAO!!!

"Fisherwoosies that can talk alot" Geez! There are no secrets from you guys! How'd you find out about that website???!!! LMBO

Here's my story, I'm sticking to it. Got 1 pic, will get it up here later. For now....

1....2....3....4....5....6....7! Count em, 7! Tempe gave it up to me FINALLY! Give me a break! For someone that usually catchs nada, 7 is a big deal for me. As Cody would say...good mama's happy now. It'll be good tonight! LMBO And I can finally post that I caught something and what I used (imagine that). Caught 2 1-2# and 5 under 1#. All on the north side of the lake 3 just east of the railroad tracks and the other 4 west of the tracks about 1/2 way between the boat dock and the orange buoys. You're not gonna believe this. All were caught on a little panfish white tube bait with a little kick'n bass filling. Some dragging the bottom and some just casting and reeling in quick. I had a blast!

Okay, here's the proof (of at least 1). I'm giving everyone permission to laugh to their heart's content. They may be little, but to me they will always will My Magnificient Seven! LMBO :D :D

TTL10252002.jpg

That is really cool Nightcrawler. I for one think it is a nice fish. You put up a small story and even a picture of what you got. WTG NC!!!!!

HAHA you guys are funny... Cool pic NC

Personally I havent been taking the camera lately cause I am going almost every day for the last 3 months. I am taking less and less stuff everytime. now with the last week I am pretty beat. and need to get caught up on some house things, and some coyote hunting as well.....
I would have taken anthony out last week but he decided to cut part of his finger nearly off with my help :rolleyes: then I had both trucks go down the same night(that he hurt himself) and tonight I broke a tooth, not to mention I have had 4 boats(complete rebuilds) to work on this last 2 weeks, and a few other things.
Now that Doug is in town I am going to do some coyote killing around the lake, we will video tape some of it, if not all of it...

One of my customers gave me some work to keep busy for about 5 days and I dont have a tourny for another 3 weeks.

And to be perfectly honest I am tired of fishing for a while, it is harder than working. Not to mention expensive. it also seemed that all my prefishing didnt pay off so I am going to only prefish one day before the next tourny and see if that helps us anymore.. I know where the fish are and what they are biting on.....

Delw

Way to go nightcrawler and Delw....This is what we ask for...A few stories, honest or not, a pic or two and some thing to keep this topic alive...LOL....Nightcrawler,,,there is no laughing here...Just some deep felt congrats for a job well done.... :D :D :D

On the contrary, Elkchsr! After yesterday, PLENTY of laughing is going on here at this house! Took Samantha back out to Tempe Town Lake after school yesterday. She caught 2, mom caught ZERO! A fact I was reminded of several times. No pics though because while trying to convince Sam to hold the fish, it got released back into the lake (slippery little suckers). He took a blow to the head though as he hit the wall before hitting the water! All in all it was a great afternoon. Wish I could log in more fishing time. Why do we have to have real jobs again? Tempepops gave up his spot to Samantha and she caught 2 in about 20 minutes.

Man Delw! Do you have a name for that dark cloud lingering above? LOL So you let the kids drive the vehicles and now what? Power tools? How's Anthony doing? And how did you break your tooth? Don't you have actual tools to use in your trade so you can save those teeth? :eek: :rolleyes: :D

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-31-2002 08:42: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]</font>

Actually its half ass fixed... I used some jb well and the tooth fix stuff you get at wall greens....

But I suposse I should head to the dentist next week....

anthony is fine and his finger looks pretty good... Kinda big,red and stubby ... its all there lets just hope it stays on...

Delw

HAHAHA!!!!Now there is weman bailing the fisherwoosie pussy boy's out...I wonder if these silly fishin fools will ever stand on their own two feet and get to busy posting in their section..LMAO....

Well I know that to. But we can keep trying to shame them into keeping their topic moving. But I guess when you don't have pride then you can't be shamed..LMAO!!!! :D :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildfan99
Back