AWESOME!

Hilljackoutlaw

The amount of people this riled up was pretty funny. That said, what about this fake press release is unbelievable?

A couple months ago I met a developer who told me he was hoping to build a business park on top of a local mountain he had just acquired. His business park plan includes a proposed subdivision in the foothills below.

If someone would’ve told me this plan at this location only five years ago I wouldve laughed. A well-to-do development up a largely forgotten gulch with no businesses around it for 20 miles outside of a local bar?

The guy guy had fuggin merch for this grand idea and was wearing it.

So yeah, some celebrity buying up a few hundred acres of Montana for their own private whatever is damn near in line with the norm anymore.

The amount of people this riled up was pretty funny. That said, what about this fake press release is unbelievable?

A couple months ago I met a developer who told me he was hoping to build a business park on top of a local mountain he had just acquired. His business park plan includes a proposed subdivision in the foothills below.

If someone would’ve told me this plan at this location only five years ago I wouldve laughed. A well-to-do development up a largely forgotten gulch with no businesses around it for 20 miles outside of a local bar?

So yeah, some celebrity buying up a few hundred acres of Montana for their own private whatever is damn near in line with the norm anymore.
I love the people that piss and moan about it and yet they're the usually the first ones to bid on a job opportunity that's part of the project or development. It's hilarious, literally bitching about something that's putting food on your table.

Id say yes this is a pretty normal thing anymore. This is the land of plenty.

Not a lot of conversation of "The One" that's going in at Big Sky. Makes Taylor's private sledding hill look like child's play. Hell the driveway alone I've heard is over 2 million. The over all project will be over 500 million?! For a single property owner. Middle East money stuff. Could be hearsay but there's absolutely dumb money everywhere in the Rocky Mountain region.

"Stranger than fiction" is a constant.

Back