Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Awesome feeling

sacountry

Just went to the sporting good store to convert my FWP letters to actual tags. It was a surreal feeling. Not just because it's something I've never done before but also the realization that I'm just an average MT guy on an average MT income who's been afforded the privilege to go hunt these animals after 18 years of putting in. It's pretty cool knowing that I have the same equal chance as any rich guy to go hunt these unique MT animals. Blessed to live in such an amazing state with such a rich hunting culture.

Montana is a great state, but if you move to Idaho you can hunt those same animals without waiting 18 Yrs.
Good luck and Good Hunting,:)
Lj

Congratulations on your drawing success! Shoot your sheep in September, your goat in November, and that still leaves you October for your deer and elk. ;)

Totally fine. I posted the results over on the Tags forum when MT came out with the results. Goat is in 140 and sheep is in 124. This last month has been an amazing journey and we're still 2.5 months until the start of archery.

Totally fine. I posted the results over on the Tags forum when MT came out with the results. Goat is in 140 and sheep is in 124. This last month has been an amazing journey and we're still 2.5 months until the start of archery.
Congrats! I guess there were so many draw result threads and posts that I missed this one. I hope you do well.

Congratulation! I can appreciate a thread like this when your message illustrates your appreciation. Good luck to you and please post the hunt when you are all done.

I retract my prior thumbs up, you suck!! but seriously, congrats those are 2 amazing tags to have in one year, good luck
LOL 😂. On the plus side, I'm one more max points guy off the list for both sheep and goats. I have a buddy that drew a moose tag up here so there's another max points guy down. Making room for others to go chase 'em.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back