Caribou Gear Tarp

Awesome airfare to Hawaii...cheap !

If Minnesota had those prices, I'd be going to Hawaii a lot more, congrats!

It's in my cart but my wife is adamantly saying NO !
Just 3 weeks ago I booked airfare to Kauai to travel in Nov.

At that price but her one too!

Of course I invited her, but I already bought airfare last month for both of us, our daughter and son-in-law and our 2 grandkids. Two trips to Hawaii in one year is too much for her, but not for me.
Plus I have a flight booked for St. Paul Island Alaska in Dec.

Of course I invited her, but I already bought airfare last month for both of us, our daughter and son-in-law and our 2 grandkids. Two trips to Hawaii in one year is too much for her, but not for me.
Plus I have a flight booked for St. Paul Island Alaska in Dec.
Sounds like a good year!

You can tab through on Google Flights and find which days they're offering it. Definitely a great deal.
1583430998841.png

Southwest has similar prices to Kauai for mid September. I’m glad I took my wife there in October because now I have an excuse to not go so I can elk hunt. Don’t get me wrong, surfing for a week with no kids was a blast, but I think I’ll take bugling bulls instead especially with this years moon phases

Southwest has similar prices to Kauai for mid September. I’m glad I took my wife there in October because now I have an excuse to not go so I can elk hunt. Don’t get me wrong, surfing for a week with no kids was a blast, but I think I’ll take bugling bulls instead especially with this years moon phases

Rutting axis deer in June on Lana'i is nice too !

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back