Caribou Gear

Available Reloading Components

You're going to pay $100/1k from now on. Gone are the days of $25 bricks
Then i'm just going to use the supply i have and call it good. I REFUSE to pay those prices. I was in a gun shop yesterday picking up a new shooter, and looked at the primers and about fainted. 110 for 100o primers???? NOT ME!!!!

Has anyone seen H 4895 anytime recently? Powder seems to be coming back pretty well, but that one in particular seems to be non-existent (and it's such a classic, you'd think they'd be making a bunch of it).

Has anyone seen H 4895 anytime recently? Powder seems to be coming back pretty well, but that one in particular seems to be non-existent (and it's such a classic, you'd think they'd be making a bunch of it).
Hodgdon released several waves of it several months back. Keep in mind that it is manufactured in Australia and shipped in by boat. ADI, the mfg, has been having a really hard time catching up with demand since Covid started and the elections, and the wave of demand caught them flat footed in the middle of a major plant upgrade. Then supply chain and labor and shipping issues.

I use H4895 a lots and almost ran out of it, so I bought a good amount of it when it came back on the market a little over a year back. I have seen it once or twice since then, but didn’t need any more of it at that time. Hopefully they’re due another wave soon

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back