Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Authorization for multiple transactions on CC for Arizona Draw

gwhunter

I didn't want to muddy up the Arizona CC thread but had a question I wanted to ask about the CC authorizations for the draw processing tomorrow. I know it is recommended to call your CC company to authorize the transactions to prevent them from being denied and then not getting your tag. With the news of the cards being processed soon, I called up Chase and made a request to allow AZ Game and Fish to charge my account multiple times. The customer service rep I talked to said they don't do that and having multiple charges in rapid succession would likely flag my account. I described what it was for and how Arizona recommends calling your CC company to authorize this and the customer service rep only repeated the same thing "that's not something we can authorize". Has anyone done this with their Chase account (it's a Chase Sapphire Preferred card)? Has anyone had a charge denied while using a Chase account if multiple tags are drawn using the same credit card? (I have everyone in my family on my card)

Never through the draw. A few years ago we got into Anchorage at midnight and were leaving town right away so went to wal mart to get 2 moose tags, a grizzly tag and multiple wolf tags. The cc company flagged it and called my wife’s cell phone at 4:00 am Our time. Told her someone was trying to purchase something in Arkansas on the cc. She was confused because we were hunting in Alaska and told them not to accept the charges. The cc operator didn’t know his state abbreviations!

I would call again and tell them a new card is in my future because of their policy.
Never had one of our cards refuse to do what you asked.

When I apply, capital one always sends me a notice to alert me that I’ve been charged the same price multiple times by a vendor but that no action is needed unless it’s incorrect.

When I apply, capital one always sends me a notice to alert me that I’ve been charged the same price multiple times by a vendor but that no action is needed unless it’s incorrect.
That's what I'm assuming(hoping) will happen with my Chase card. Doubting the 3% odds, but still want to make sure it goes through if we get drawn.

I'm trying to think back but can't remember to last year, is there an additional charge for the PP or did we already pay that fee when we applied?

Chase has always been known to cancel charges from game and fish. Even if it’s just one charge. Get a new bank

Before I booked a vacation to the DR I called Capital One to tell them there would be a large charge from a resort. The said it probably would have been flagged, made a note about it, and thanked me for calling.

Chase has always been known to cancel charges from game and fish. Even if it’s just one charge. Get a new bank
Before I booked a vacation to the DR I called Capital One to tell them there would be a large charge from a resort. The said it probably would have been flagged, made a note about it, and thanked me for calling.
Looks like it's time to ditch the Chase card and get a Capital One card.

The absolute best Customer service I receive is consistently from Amex. unfortunately not every fishing game department except them as a form of payment

Exactly what my capital one card does as well. Plus I'll see it instantly in the form of a phone notification.

Exactly what my capital one card does as well. Plus I'll see it instantly in the form of a phone notification.
Which will also address my compulsive checking for a CC hit 100's of time a day during application season. I tried to set this up on my Chase card after it was recommended in the AZ thread and Chase doesn't have this notification...😕

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back