MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Attention Ram owners

Seems like the auto industry along with the powersports industry just pumps out as many new models a year as possible, then deal with the recalls as they come. Polaris just came out with a big recall on their brand new sleds that also randomly start on fire.

Squeaky brakes are a reliability issue now?

I don't think your sources include anyone with car knowledge.

View attachment 250819

Also, no I hate jeeps. It's like you're in a cult if you own a jeep :ROFLMAO:
Video of the Jeep squeaky brake issue…

Degraded fuel can cause electrostatic discharge in the fuel tank that can go boom. Basically like walking around in socks then touching metal/someone and getting shocked. But somehow self contained within a fuel tank. Who knows. Look at how long their list of recalls is. (https://www.polaris.com/en-us/recalls/)

This 1 recall effects 230,000 sleds.

Number of incidents: Polaris has identified 30 reports of fuel tank ruptures, including 16 incidents of fire and one report of injury.

Yep, know all about it. In the process of performing all these recalls. They barely get the fix for one recall out to the dealers when another recall comes out. We have as many as 4 recalls on certain brand new sleds. Quality control has completely disappeared in the last few years. Running joke is what is going to be the recall du jour.

I'm not big into snowmobiling. But the most recent recall Yamaha had on their snowmobiles was back in 2018. Polaris has had 4 recalls in 2022 alone.

One thing I know for sure, is that these snowmobile people who ride Polaris sleds, are Polaris or die. They hate other sled brands like @Greenhorn hates some private land elk hunters!!! LOL (Just kidding, trying to be funny)
More like they are up to 10 recalls for 2022!

Just communicating the facts, as related to Dodge trucks imploding.
Tundra pickups have recalls just like any other brand. I'll just stick with my Ram truck. (y)
Here's one for 2022 Tundra's nothing serious though until you see your wheels rolling down the highway without you. :ROFLMAO:
Does Toyota Tundra have any recalls?

2022 Toyota Tundra Recall

Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2022 Tundra and Tundra Hybrid vehicles. The flange nuts on the axle shaft sub-assemblies can loosen over time and potentially cause one or both axle shaft sub-assemblies to separate from the axle housing.

Tundra pickups have recalls just like any other brand. I'll just stick with my Ram truck. (y)
Here's one for 2022 Tundra's nothing serious though until you see your wheels rolling down the highway without you. :ROFLMAO:

Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2022 Tundra and Tundra Hybrid vehicles. The flange nuts on the axle shaft sub-assemblies can loosen over time and potentially cause one or both axle shaft sub-assemblies to separate from the axle housing.
I'm driving a '17.
No rush to upgrade, wait until they work the bugs out. New Tundras are butt ugly too.

I almost got one. I like them, nice looking truck. Where the F are the tow hooks tho, how do they miss that.

Over there in the spare parts bin so they can include a fancy front spoiler!

That's my biggest issue with the truck. I end up putting a winch on everything I own eventually, but it's something I'm worrying about in the interim.

Over there in the spare parts bin so they can include a fancy front spoiler!

That's my biggest issue with the truck. I end up putting a winch on everything I own eventually, but it's something I'm worrying about in the interim.
1670357298359.png

and Toyota could of done something like that from the FACTORY!

Crazy

My work pickup, Dodge 1500 (62k miles) is still sitting at the shop and has been there for the last 2 months. Just put new tires on my personal '16 Tundra with 165k yesterday. Guess I will hold onto it for at least another 50 or 60k.

20190524_161541.jpgI'll stick with my old 06 3/4 ton gas Ram.
Works hard but gets regular service.
180k miles and runs like when I bought her.
Don't need or want all that fancy new technology. Especially the emails from the manufacturer telling me my current tire pressure and when I need an oil change.
She should take care of me until I'm dead.

My work pickup, Dodge 1500 (62k miles) is still sitting at the shop and has been there for the last 2 months. Just put new tires on my personal '16 Tundra with 165k yesterday. Guess I will hold onto it for at least another 50 or 60k.
My '17 has 163k.
Picked up a Nissan Frontier for commuting this year. Hoping to decrease the yearly miles on the Tundra from 30-35k/yr to 10k. Should get another 4-5 years of use. By then the glitches from the new model will be ironed out.🤞

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back