Attention Ram owners

Those are diesel. 2500s and 3500s
Mines a hemi 1500.
Thanks for the heads up!

I do miss my old gmc… lol

Lol it goes thru rigorous testing before the public tests it! 🤣
Seems like the auto industry along with the powersports industry just pumps out as many new models a year as possible, then deal with the recalls as they come. Polaris just came out with a big recall on their brand new sleds that also randomly start on fire.
Jeep driver?

It’s a prediction for 2023 based on previous model years.

View attachment 250818
Squeaky brakes are a reliability issue now?

I don't think your sources include anyone with car knowledge.

giphy (1).gif

Also, no I hate jeeps. It's like you're in a cult if you own a jeep :ROFLMAO:

Seems like the auto industry along with the powersports industry just pumps out as many new models a year as possible, then deal with the recalls as they come. Polaris just came out with a big recall on their brand new sleds that also randomly start on fire.

Squeaky brakes are a reliability issue now?

I don't think your sources include anyone with car knowledge.

View attachment 250819

Also, no I hate jeeps. It's like you're in a cult if you own a jeep :ROFLMAO:
Seriously though what is up with sleds? I know multiple people who have had theirs burn to the ground.

Seriously though what is up with sleds? I know multiple people who have had theirs burn to the ground.
Degraded fuel can cause electrostatic discharge in the fuel tank that can go boom. Basically like walking around in socks then touching metal/someone and getting shocked. But somehow self contained within a fuel tank. Who knows. Look at how long their list of recalls is. (https://www.polaris.com/en-us/recalls/)

This 1 recall effects 230,000 sleds.

Number of incidents: Polaris has identified 30 reports of fuel tank ruptures, including 16 incidents of fire and one report of injury.

I'm not big into snowmobiling. But the most recent recall Yamaha had on their snowmobiles was back in 2018. Polaris has had 4 recalls in 2022 alone.

One thing I know for sure, is that these snowmobile people who ride Polaris sleds, are Polaris or die. They hate other sled brands like @Greenhorn hates some private land elk hunters!!! LOL (Just kidding, trying to be funny)

Back