Attention Ram owners

View attachment 254074I'll stick with my old 06 3/4 ton gas Ram.
Works hard but gets regular service.
180k miles and runs like when I bought her.
Don't need or want all that fancy new technology. Especially the emails from the manufacturer telling me my current tire pressure and when I need an oil change.
She should take care of me until I'm dead.
Bro, you ever run svo in the summer?

Not to derail this thread but after 5 months my new F150 for work finally showed up at the dealer a few days ago along with 2 other work trucks. My shop guy went to pick them up and 2 out of the 3 didn't make it more than 2 blocks away from the dealer before they died.

How can they deem a 2023 Toyota Corolla the most reliable car? It's brand new! Can't call a brand new car the most reliable... Hasn't been proven at all
I believe it. They go forever, and ever and very few if any problems. I have had two. Has been that way for years as with a lot of Toyotas, pickup trucks especially. I guess you could get a lemon occasionally, but personally, I have never heard of one. I have a 2016 Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid and have NEVER had one thing go wrong since I drove it off the lot. I can’t say that about most new vehicles that I have bought, and I have bought a lot.

I just walked thru door from picking up ram with a new fuel pump and see this...missing my tundra. Wish toyota made a HD pickup

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back