Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Ask Your Muzzleloader Questions Here - Thanks to CVA

I thought BPI was going to answer questions on this forum.Spain doesn’t have phone service? Can you imagine a Ford dealership that doesn’t have cars for four or five months and they have no information why. They tell you Ford won’t tell them. Plants closed because of coronavirus? Plan on opening July 1 st.? Seems like a short conversation with a translator helping BPI could could be the answer.
Here's the phone number in Bergara, Spain: 34 943 76 98 93; and here is the number for the North America Office in Georgia: 877 892 7544. There is also a "contact us" link on their website.

Called muzzleloaders.com today.I have an Accura V2 on backorder since Jan.1st. He said the Accura V2 is being discontinued but he thinks they are going to fill the backorder. Any word from BPI on this?

You will soon see ads for CVA muzzleloaders on the forum, along with some other of the affiliate companies from BPI. CVA wants to engage with our audience who has interest or questions on muzzleloaders and muzzleloader hunting. The BPI-CVA folks are the experts, so I hope you will welcome them and provide questions you may have. They will be checking this thread to help provide information and answer questions.
Has anyone had any experience with the CVA Accura LR-X carbon fiber ramrod? How durable is it? It seems to me it would be cumbersome to have to assemble to load for that second shot. Thinking about getting the gun but have concerns about the ramrod issue.

Alright, I'm looking at getting into the muzzleloader game. I think I want a CVA Optima V2. Only question is nitride or stainless? How much of a difference does the nitride coating make?

By the way, I've had several wolfs, an optima and an Acura Mt rifle with the nitride finish. Would recommend the Acura set up to anyone. And whatever you do the nitride is worth every penny.

If you want an education in muzzleloading, Brent D is your guy! Based on your Avatar, I'd say you could bring some interesting perspective to the forum. Welcome
Thank you, I believe in being a modern day pirate, in that I am disabled, use a service dog and accomplish things people say I can't. I am not your everyday gymp, I am a pirate gymp.

Thank you, I believe in being a modern day pirate, in that I am disabled, use a service dog and accomplish things people say I can't. I am not your everyday gymp, I am a pirate gymp.
All I can say to that is fu€£ Yeah! Please make sure you keep us posted on your endeavors!

I am thinking about setting up ranges on the backside of my property. Accuracy has to be the first priority and it has been years since I practiced with pistol, rifle or bow. I also need to train my service dog, Daizie, to deal with the sound of firearms going off near her. It's a long process, but I'm hoping to do my first hunt next year.

I picked up my first muzzleloader yesterday. It’s an Accura from 2008 (I think based on SN). No owners manual no tools. All it has is fiber optic sights and a worn ramrod. Where do I get an owners manual for this thing, and how can I tell if this thing will take black powder pallets or not? I read somewhere you need a specific breech plug for pallets?

Unfortunately, those barrels will not be interchangeable...we had the Apex with interchangeable barrel system at one time but phased it out a few years ago. Rick
I bought the Apex and by the time U got around to buying extra barrels they had quit making them.

Back