As they lay

My dink of a mule deer I killed the other day. He had barely enough horn for a bush to catch him or it’s hard to tell how far he would have rolled down the hill. Luckily there was a small flat spot for me to cut him up.
C2F7ADC7-C410-442C-AAF3-12CA8AA83185.png
EA1D9756-99FE-4C6E-A5B2-44293C00912E.jpegBC378AEE-25FA-4FB0-A798-889D76006DBA.png

23649.jpeg
"What the H3!! !" you say.

That may not look like a Booner bull, buck, or boar, but it is my very first black spruce taken with only 4 swipes of my trusty Sven Saw after Gus flushed him out of the raspberries. And on my first Minnesota Landowner Tag, less than an hour old!

Yeah, I'm long arming him, but he is still a whopper to me. This trophy will soon be full-body mounted in my living room.

We have calculated that in approximately 2687 years, this property will have paid for itself in Christmas trees.

Eat your heart out, Stocker! 😀 😃 🙂

View attachment 249334

That may not look like a Booner bull, buck, or boar, but it is my very first black spruce taken with only 4 swipes of my trusty Sven Saw after Gus flushed him out of the raspberries. And on my first Minnesota Landowner Tag, less than an hour old!

Yeah, I'm long arming him, but he is still a whopper to me. This trophy will soon be full-body mounted in my living room.

We have calculated that in approximately 2687 years, this property will have paid for itself in Christmas trees.

Great boughs on that one! Congrats

View attachment 249334

Nice tree! What unit number?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back