As they lay

View attachment 249334
"What the H3!! !" you say.

That may not look like a Booner bull, buck, or boar, but it is my very first black spruce taken with only 4 swipes of my trusty Sven Saw after Gus flushed him out of the raspberries. And on my first Minnesota Landowner Tag, less than an hour old!

Yeah, I'm long arming him, but he is still a whopper to me. This trophy will soon be full-body mounted in my living room.

We have calculated that in approximately 2687 years, this property will have paid for itself in Christmas trees.

Eat your heart out, Stocker! 😀 😃 🙂
Not looking for anyone's honey holes...but damn!

View attachment 249334
"What the H3!! !" you say.

That may not look like a Booner bull, buck, or boar, but it is my very first black spruce taken with only 4 swipes of my trusty Sven Saw after Gus flushed him out of the raspberries. And on my first Minnesota Landowner Tag, less than an hour old!

Yeah, I'm long arming him, but he is still a whopper to me. This trophy will soon be full-body mounted in my living room.

We have calculated that in approximately 2687 years, this property will have paid for itself in Christmas trees.

Eat your heart out, Stocker! 😀 😃 🙂
I can picture the Griswolds, I mean the BrentD family, hiking through the snow. There it is!!!
1668548414062.jpeg

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back