As they lay

Last year's cow. Probably one of the most beautiful days my dad and I have ever hunted together. Leading up to pulling the trigger, we joked about how it would almost ruin such a beautiful day, having to cut up and pack meat back to the truck. When the opportunity presented itself we both agreed that we'd had enough of just enjoying the day..it was time to put some meat on the ground.

Attachments

• 20201109_125510_remastered.jpg
    20201109_125510_remastered.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 58
First archery deer just after I tagged him. Hit just where I was aiming, but he jumped the string just enough to get his head in the way. Long story short… heavy arrow + quality broadhead = meat in the freezer.

View attachment 197540
Wow. That's brutal looking. The way they can jump the string is impressive. Didn't work out too well for him.

Wow. That's brutal looking. The way they can jump the string is impressive. Didn't work out too well for him.
The arrow in the head wasn't what did the damage though, the broadhead took out his jugular, a lung, a pulmonary vein, diaphram, and I found the broadhead (the arrow broke) back in his liver.

So even with his head in the way, got plenty of penetration.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back