MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Artificial Intelligence and Public Comment

I think we quickly got to the idea that there are two parts - the form (the writing) and the content (the message). In many cases (the point of the OP), the content is an opinion. What if the content was factual? So I asked

View attachment 260563
It doesn't take much of an imagination to see that eventually our problem will become the Chatbot's problem - we get so much information, both real and fake, we can't tell the difference. How does it know the data source is legit? In addition, if Chatbot V1 has a limitation it won't write the letter I asked for (because of those little annoying things like facts) someone else could create Chatbot X that will not have this limitation. Or maybe someone floods a source with inaccurate info (or creates a bot to do it). We start the spiral down the rabbit hole...

I think it is a useful tool to help cut out the mundane task of creating the form, but it doesn't abdicate the reader from reading it and making their own conclusions. But I could say the same thing about Facebook posts...
Screen Shot 2023-01-14 at 8.35.28 AM.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back