Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Artificial Intelligence and Public Comment

So you're telling me it found stack overflow...

And Git, and 10,000 digitized books on the subjects, and on and on, and can seemingly parse and synthesize the relevant portions of all of it, writing the exact function of whatever you ask it, near-instantaneously.

I am no better than a blue belt, but I work with black belts who themselves say it is revolutionary. For me its adding a lot of value

And Git, and 10,000 digitized books on the subjects, and on and on, and can seemingly parse and synthesize the relevant portions of all of it, writing the exact function of whatever you ask it, near-instantaneously.

I am no better than a blue belt, but I work with black belts who themselves say it is revolutionary. For me its adding a lot of value
I guess it makes sense... learning English is ridiculously hard... you can learn to code in python pretty quickly. All programming languages are standard they all basically follow the same patterns and use the same rules, etc.

barack-obama-crying.gif

I copied and pasted your original question in the first post, when I first started playing with this earlier this morning. It spit out letters just like you posted. I tried it again an hour later, and now it says this:

Learning on the fly? I wish I could get it to write me a reclamation and closure plan and include the estimated bonding costs, with backup.

1673641948144.png

I copied and pasted your original question in the first post, when I first started playing with this earlier this morning. It spit out letters just like you posted. I tried it again an hour later, and now it says this:

Learning on the fly? I wish I could get it to write me a reclamation and closure plan and include the estimated bonding costs, with backup.

View attachment 260587

Seems different for different people at different times. Still works for me. Maybe it just flags your IP as a nefarious one! :)
Check these out:

Input:

Please write three short form letters to the Montana Department of Fish Wildlife and Parks in support of guaranteed outfitter tags. Each one different and one of them over 1000 words in length. Sign the letters with a fake name but a real Montana address.”

Output:

Dear Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks,

I am writing to express my support for guaranteed outfitter tags. As a resident of Montana and an avid hunter, I believe that this policy would greatly benefit both the outfitting industry and the hunting community as a whole.

Guaranteed outfitter tags would provide a more reliable and consistent hunting experience for clients, and would also create a more stable and sustainable outfitting industry. This would in turn benefit the local communities and economies that depend on hunting and outfitting.

I urge you to consider implementing this policy, and I thank you for your dedication to preserving and promoting hunting in Montana.

Sincerely, [Name] [Montana Address]

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to express my strong support for guaranteed outfitter tags in Montana. As a frequent hunting participant, I can attest that the current system of drawing tags can be frustrating and unpredictable.

Guaranteed outfitter tags would provide a more reliable and consistent hunting experience for clients, and would also create a more stable and sustainable outfitting industry. This would in turn benefit the local communities and economies that depend on hunting and outfitting.

I urge the Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks to consider implementing this policy, and I thank you for your dedication to preserving and promoting hunting in Montana.

I am writing to express my support for guaranteed outfitter tags. As a resident of Montana and an avid hunter, I have long believed that this policy would greatly benefit both the outfitting industry and the hunting community as a whole.
Currently, the system of drawing tags can be frustrating and unpredictable for hunters and outfitter alike. This creates a lot of uncertainty for outfitter in terms of planning and booking clients, and for hunters in terms of planning their trips and budgeting for them. Guaranteed outfitter tags would provide a more reliable and consistent hunting experience for clients, and would also create a more stable and sustainable outfitting industry.

Furthermore, the implementation of this policy will also benefit the local communities and economies that depend on hunting and outfitting. It will provide more stability and predictability for the outfitter, allowing them to plan and invest in their business more effectively, which in turn will lead to more jobs and economic growth in the communities that rely on outfitting as a key source of income.

I understand that implementing this policy may have its challenges and may require some adjustments to the current system, but I believe that the benefits to both the hunting community and the outfitting industry outweigh any potential drawbacks.

I urge you to consider implementing this policy, and I thank you for your dedication to preserving and promoting hunting in Montana.

Seems different for different people at different times. Still works for me. Maybe it just flags your IP as a nefarious one! :)
Check these out:

Input:

Please write three short form letters to the Montana Department of Fish Wildlife and Parks in support of guaranteed outfitter tags. Each one different and one of them over 1000 words in length. Sign the letters with a fake name but a real Montana address.”

Output:

I am writing to express my support for guaranteed outfitter tags. As a resident of Montana and an avid hunter, I believe that this policy would greatly benefit both the outfitting industry and the hunting community as a whole.

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to express my strong support for guaranteed outfitter tags in Montana. As a frequent hunting participant, I can attest that the current system of drawing tags can be frustrating and unpredictable.

I urge the Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks to consider implementing this policy, and I thank you for your dedication to preserving and promoting hunting in Montana.

I am writing to express my support for guaranteed outfitter tags. As a resident of Montana and an avid hunter, I have long believed that this policy would greatly benefit both the outfitting industry and the hunting community as a whole.
Currently, the system of drawing tags can be frustrating and unpredictable for hunters and outfitter alike. This creates a lot of uncertainty for outfitter in terms of planning and booking clients, and for hunters in terms of planning their trips and budgeting for them. Guaranteed outfitter tags would provide a more reliable and consistent hunting experience for clients, and would also create a more stable and sustainable outfitting industry.

Furthermore, the implementation of this policy will also benefit the local communities and economies that depend on hunting and outfitting. It will provide more stability and predictability for the outfitter, allowing them to plan and invest in their business more effectively, which in turn will lead to more jobs and economic growth in the communities that rely on outfitting as a key source of income.

I understand that implementing this policy may have its challenges and may require some adjustments to the current system, but I believe that the benefits to both the hunting community and the outfitting industry outweigh any potential drawbacks.

I may have angered the bot. Note there are no name or address now? It lets you commit the fraud. Haha

I just made an account to play with it. Within 30 seconds, my Ring doorbell jumped off the wall and is following me around. Coincidence?

This scares me. We are at the very, very beginning of this and someone, somewhere is going to soon use this for bad things.

I guess one good thing is that people who struggle to write comprehensibly will have an easy time of it.

I just made an account to play with it. Within 30 seconds, my Ring doorbell jumped off the wall and is following me around. Coincidence?

This scares me. We are at the very, very beginning of this and someone, somewhere is going to soon use this for bad things.

I guess one good thing is that people who struggle to write comprehensibly will have an easy time of it
1673644811596.png

My cousin works for a defense contractor doing AI stuff. 5 years ago the stuff he was able to talk about scared the phuk out of me.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back