Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Armed Threats on Bison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is impressive to see the continued education of Big Rack. The only downside is his reluctance to acknowledge what he learns each time he posts.

It would be interesting to hear his tale of where he was able to form many of his previous ideas on items like his novel theory on double taxation, non-jumping buffalo, and Welfare Ranchers.

Hopefully he appreciates what others share.

Do you think landowners have the responsibility to let bison on their land?

I doubt you will answer it.

Do you think public land administrators have a responsibility to allow domestic cattle on My Public Lands?

Yes, I do think some of OUR public land should be leased for cattle grazing.

Now answer my question above.

You can't even man up and answer a question about what you think. What size dress do you wear?

Why are you afraid to answer that question? You are the one that posted that statement, not me.

This right here proves BigRack is liberal...... according to BigRack.

I'm waiting on my lesson on ''Constitutional law'',as it pertains to wildlife.

Where did I say it pertains to wildlife? It does pertain to property rights.

Do landowners have the responsibility to let bison on their land?

Yes, I do think some of OUR public land should be leased for cattle grazing.

Now answer my question above.

Well, that right there proves you don't love America and you believe hunters should have less hunting opportunity.

Why do you hate America and why do you hate hunters?

As for bison, if you had any reading ability, you would notice I had not posted a single thought in this thread, but, instead, you seem to like to infer what other people don't say, and then believe they said it. All the while, challenging people to document what you previously posted, but seem to have forgotten.

Quite the interesting processing you have going on.

You are aware, there are 52 cards in a deck, and, one must have two oars in the water?

Well, that right there proves you don't love America and you believe hunters should have less hunting opportunity.

Why do you hate America and why do you hate hunters?

As for bison, if you had any reading ability, you would notice I had not posted a single thought in this thread, but, instead, you seem to like to infer what other people don't say, and then believe they said it. All the while, challenging people to document what you previously posted, but seem to have forgotten.

Quite the interesting processing you have going on.

You are aware, there are 52 cards in a deck, and, one must have two oars in the water?

Incorrect Jose.

I do want to ask why you thought the public land was just your land? You used the word "MY".

You referenced the Constitution,in a discussion about wildlife and personal property.
I thought you might like the chance to fill us in on your opinions on the subject.

Let's discuss it then.

Do you think landowners have the responsibility to let bison on their land?

You know who else uses the word "MY' when referring to public land?

Putin.

How are your comrades over there?

I am not much of a Russian scholar, so, I will profess ignorance as to how Vladimir Putin refers to BLM and US Forest Service lands.

No idea what Putin has to do with this thread, seems about like your nonsense on imaginary double taxation, paraplegic buffalo, States not selling lands, and Welfare Ranchers being good land managers.

Be interesting to see what concerns you next.

I am not much of a Russian scholar, so, I will profess ignorance as to how Vladimir Putin refers to BLM and US Forest Service lands.

No idea what Putin has to do with this thread, seems about like your nonsense on imaginary double taxation, paraplegic buffalo, States not selling lands, and Welfare Ranchers being good land managers.

Be interesting to see what concerns you next.

I am very concerned you think public land belongs to just you. Why do you think that?

Once again. YOU are the one who brought up the Constitution. How does it pertain to this conversation about wildlife and personal property?

Why won't you answer the question?

As for personal property, check out the 5th amendment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back