Yeti GOBOX Collection

Arkansas Public Land River Bottom Buck

SCliving Outdoors

On the way home from New Mexico I stopped in Arkansas to hunt the Whitetail rut during their gun season. On day number 2 I took five hours in the morning and did nothing but still hunt and scout a big river bottom. I finally found the type of sign I was looking for way back away from the roads in an area that was not being pressured by hunters. At 5 o’clock last night this old bruiser came cruising through too quick for me to get a shot. I called at him aggressively and he came back out and gave me a 150 yard frontal shot through about a 10 inch window in the woods. I made the free hand shot count and I was rewarded with a nice mature Arkansas public land buck.

380FF1C4-F417-40CA-A0FD-C33FA7537269.jpeg8ADFA0AE-4CF3-4714-B49A-4A41CC757AB0.jpeg

Congrats!!!! I think I need to get myself a new job to called, jus go hunting all the time😂 thats super cool tho you've had a awesome year so far!

I’m a parks supervisor. No OT, so all my extra hours go to comp time. I use that time to hunt. I’ve turned down multiple opportunities to make more money because I would get less time off. Too many people work their lives away and don’t take the time to truly live.
Your doing it right. Nice buck

Gonna go home today and let all three boys know there gonna be parks supervisors.

I’m a parks supervisor. No OT, so all my extra hours go to comp time. I use that time to hunt. I’ve turned down multiple opportunities to make more money because I would get less time off. Too many people work their lives away and don’t take the time to truly live.
What brand machinery do you run?

Better be the right one too 😉

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back