Arkansas Hunt

TOM IN TENNESSEE

Kinda weird!
Buddy from KY and I got there last Wed. Hunted Thurs evening after thaw in flooded corn field. Three limits with another guy. Fri was 7 total, Sat my guide buddy had 15 hunters which he split up in different locations---killed 90 ducks! Sunday , hunted morning and evening and killed 13 total with five gunners, Monday, me and KY bud waited til afternoon and limited out, morning hunters killed 4, Tues, 6 dux in morning and didn't even reach for gun in afternoon....go figure!
Maybe a friend of mine from SO IL will see this and post a pic or two!

Ice kinda screwed my SEMO plans...only hunted ten days there rather than normal 20+....still had ice this morning around pit and blinds....zero dux kilt.....setting on 286 kilt outta our 80 ac corn field.

Kicked back til 26th and will drive to SE LA for annual four day Christmas hunt with buddies.

Then back to ARK for my annual birthday hunt on Jan 3 for four or five days including my 71st BD on the 5th..

Man - that is AWESOME from spread to shack! And that is a fine looking duck-slayin crew! Some great jokes being told in that blind I bet! Happy holidays.

Man - that is AWESOME from spread to shack! And that is a fine looking duck-slayin crew! Some great jokes being told in that blind I bet! Happy holidays.

jokes are being told by the guys who know TWerth(center)and TnT. one likes wild turkey, the other likes anything with alcohol in it. shine being his preference.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA --- in the coffee too?
Reminds me of my college days spent huntin the mississippi flway with some old boys just like that - same kinda duck camp (iowa / Burlington area). Man, that was some of the best water fowlin and wonderful memories. Keep it up TLC!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fred Powell Sr
Back