Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Arizona Wildlife

That was really cool. Thanks for sharing. I swore off hunting coues years ago, this video has me rethinking my stance. Is that the same bear throughout? He's a tank, wonder what happened to his leg.

That was really cool. Thanks for sharing. I swore off hunting coues years ago, this video has me rethinking my stance. Is that the same bear throughout? He's a tank, wonder what happened to his leg.
I have been after coues with my bow for a couple years. I hope you get back out there. I think the wounded bear shows up at least twice. I am very curious what happened to his leg as well. Thanks for watching.

Great Stuff. Southern AZ. has everything but Elk. On the other Hand it has 2 species the rest of the Country doesn't have . Those Beautiful Coues deer and Goulds turkey's ........Thanks for posting....................................BOB!

Great Stuff. Southern AZ. has everything but Elk. On the other Hand it has 2 species the rest of the Country doesn't have . Those Beautiful Coues deer and Goulds turkey's ........Thanks for posting....................................BOB!
Actually there are pockets of elk

Yes I knew that . I don't think its huntable maybe and I didn't mention it cause it is not as far south as I was talking about , but thank You for adding that.........................BOB
Last I lived there, which was several years ago, they had a 31 32 tag i believe, thats pretty far south. I remember someone had a pic of a bull in Wilcox. Resourceful animals

Howdy folks. I stitched a bunch of my trail camera footage from one location into one video. I am in Southern Arizona. I hope you enjoy.

Great footage! Where was this camera? It looks like the Huachucas - Miller or Carr Canyon maybe?

Back