Arizona unit 7E

nbell

Going to be in AZ the last week of Nov. to hunt bulls in 7E. I have heard there are some good bulls in this unit, but can be hard to find. If anyone has any information on the unit it would be greatly appriciated. I am going to be looking for a 330 plus bull. Is this too much for this unit?

This unit has some nice bulls, but I personally would not expect or hold out for a 330 bull at this time of the year. There are quite a few roads and they get a lot of drunk traffic. Nearly got shot by some of these idiots over a spike. Get off the roads and glass and you should do okay. Be prepared for snow, this unit can get a lot around that time of year.

This unit is better during the archery season, you can go high and get away from most and the elk are easier to find. Good luck

Pray for snow, just not a lot of it during the hunt. The elk will start moving off The Peaks and there will be more elk in areas that are glassable. There are 330+ bulls in there but I wouldn't exactly hold out for that if you see a 300" bull walk by.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back