Caribou Gear

Arizona taxidery

I'm sure that Stan has a few animals he'd like to mount...;)

Rubber boots..... check!
Velcro gloves..... check! LOL

I see that bastage sneakhimin got a zinger in that I didn't see for awhile. Most of the things I mount end up costing me a little more than $1500. Most of the things sneakhimin mounts, usually costs him a trip to the free clinic.

AZ402 said:
I see that bastage sneakhimin got a zinger in that I didn't see for awhile. Most of the things I mount end up costing me a little more than $1500. Most of the things sneakhimin mounts, usually costs him a trip to the free clinic.

yep...and his name on another bus station mens' room wall.:D

AZ402 said:
Most of the things I mount end up costing me a little more than $1500.

Obviously you only mount lifesize animals...;) Speaking of phone numbers, I have several numbers to reputable feedlots, they might be able to cut you a deal...:D

Harls-

If you're interested I'd be willing to part with one of the many raghorn racks in my basement. No money needed...it'd kinda be like the Salvation Army, giving to the needy and desperate unfortunate ones who couldn't obtain those sought after items they so desire...:p

...sneaks has "bones in his basement" he's willing to share with me?... no thanks, I suspect his offer is actually a brokeback euphamism?:rolleyes: ;)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutflys
Back