Caribou Gear

Arizona pronghorn/elk draw is on --- check your bank account!!!

My bank account just got hit for $550 this week! Have never drawn an AZ tag, and have never hunted pronghorn! Pretty excited, time to start doing my HW.

My AZ portal account used to show zero bonus points for my application for both elk and pronghorn. I just checked the application and now it is showing what points I had going into the draw for each species. So they are doing something with the portal. If I remember correctly last year, they updated the results in the afternoon on the Friday following credit card hits.

Reactions: LCH
It's funny the things you see in public infrastructure vs. private. A web portal that does not dynamically update in real time, would go over like a lead balloon in the private space. Yet it's standard OP for Arizona. I wonder if they would give me a lifetime of elk tags to fix it :rolleyes:

It's funny the things you see in public infrastructure vs. private. A web portal that does not dynamically update in real time, would go over like a lead balloon in the private space. Yet it's standard OP for Arizona. I wonder if they would give me a lifetime of elk tags to fix it :rolleyes:

I think you know the answer to your question. They wont pay people the amount it costs to get someone in there that can get it right. Its a damn shame they cant get it right. What boggles my mind is how jobs aren't lost over it.

Jobs aren't lost because the points are accurate for the draw, just not on portal. Draw is more important and where a mess up would result in a lawsuit.

The hunter ed point takes months to post but I think the problem is insufficient manpower.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back