Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Arizona Gould's

That’s awesome. Finally after 30 bonus points I was able to draw a NR Gould’s tag and fill it opening day this year as well. Those birds are the gobblingist SOBs I’ve ever encountered! I’m back to building points and hope to retire in AZ so it won’t be a once in a lifetime experience.
It's still not easy as a resident, I am at 23 points and my wife is at 21 points with no luck yet.

I know a Californian who has drawn Arizona Gould's twice. Not only that but this year he drew an Emperor Goose permit.....again, twice in 3 years.
That's just not right. I've been in the pot for both and haven't drawn. Some people are definately more lucky than others.

congrats

beautiful bird

seen a Goulds while bowhunting Coues in SE Arizona a few years ago,,, impressive bird,,, haven't drawn a tag yet, but I keep trying

Outstanding. Good call on the shot, did something similar once hunting on Ft Bragg in NC. Decided it was a good bird in a high competition area so took the shot. As I was driving out here came an unplanned company level exercise in a Humvee convoy right though the drop zone I was just in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back