Yeti GOBOX Collection

Arizona Elk

A little over $130k I believe. Thats a super nice bull.

Thoses third points are really long.
Great bull, wouldn't expect anything else with that tag & thoses guides.

That sure is one hum dinger of an elk.
cool.gif

"That's about average for an Arizona Elk"..
Right... That's a hog... For that price, he deserves it.... Lots of money to help the elk and habitat in Arizona....
cool.gif

Word is that a bull was killed in unit 8 by a bowhunter that rough green scored at 450 gross and 438 net. Heard it was a 9x9 or 9x12. Have not seen any pictures yet. Must be a monster bull and also might be possible new world record.

That wouldn't surprise me a bit. The Arizona state record elk before the White Mountain Monster, came from Volunteer canyon which is on the south boundry of Unit 8. There have been several bulls taken from that area that are well over 400. I haven't heard about the bull you are talking about, but I'll sure be asking some questions...

cool.gif

Com'on Stan... Don't just through that out with no info along with it.. Info like, who shot it, Who scored it.. Where is the rack now... Stuff like that so I have something to do when I finally get out of this city...

I would love to see a rack that big...I'm sure that there are lots of guys out there who like big racks....

cool.gif

Back