MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Arizona Elk and lope draws

Delw

the deadline is the 13th, make sure you guys put in asap if your going to.

Big Game Hunt Draw

NEW! Apply for 2007 Antelope, Elk

Beginning in 2007, applications for all antelope and elk hunts will be accepted beginning in December with the drawing occurring in March. The deadline for the Game and Fish Department to receive applications for the 2007 draw for antelope and elk will be 7 p.m. (MST) on Tuesday, February 13, 2007. The 2007 Arizona Pronghorn Antelope and Elk Draw Information booklet is available for download from the link below and printed copies of the booklet are available at license dealers statewide. Paper applications for this draw are now being accepted. Click here to apply online now.

* 2007 Antelope & Elk Draw Regulations [PDF, 4mb]
* Hunt permit-tag application [ PDF, 312kb]

Did you guys put in?

heres my list
Lopes
Choices:
1st: 2013
2nd: 2014
3rd: 2015
4th: 2016
5th: 2017

ELK
Choices:
1st: 3005
2nd: 3023
3rd: 3007
4th: 3008
5th: 3006

Dani's list is the exact same on a separate application.
would that suck if we both got lope and carp tags

its been the same list since I can remember never change the item order except in the early bull when the units change.
Happy drawing but we will win LOL

Delw

No lope for me but I put in a for a couple Elk draw units that I have no shot of getting. In a few years I'll burn my points on one those famed "lesser units" in AZ.

No lope for me but I put in a for a couple Elk draw units that I have no shot of getting. In a few years I'll burn my points on one those famed "lesser units" in AZ.

you have a shot just like everyone else, someone has to draw the tags and someone has to not draw the tags. :D

Delw

Delw, to your knowledge, did anyone ever get that big pronghorn you saw last year? I've heard rumors of several big bucks, but I haven't had any confirmation yet on any of them. Good luck drawing!

the one up in the kaibab or the one 2 years ago that my daughter wanted to shoot?

the one 2 years ago, I believe was shot by a guy in utah he said it went 92+, 2 guys from utah had the same tag. That all being said I could have sworn we saw that same lope last year at least it looked the same, and in the same location with the same number of does. so he probally shot the smaller buck which was around low 80s nigh 70's.

The one up in the north rim, I had never been back so I dont know,

Me and My daughter might go up for the antelope eaters coyote shoot so we are going to be in unit 9 the whole 2 days and will look around. I might even have better pics since we got a better digital camera. ;)

I was thinking of going up for the antelope eaters shoot as well and I've also just bought a new digital camera! Maybe I'll see you there.

cool if you do let me know we will hook up.
we got a cannon eos xti , I still need to get the 300 mm lens ;)

Haha, I got the XTi also. And I got a Sigma 50-500mm lens. So far it's pretty sweet, but I haven't been able to take it scouting yet.

HA, if you put in where I think you did, it isn't far away. I actually think you have a good chance at drawing.

I'll put you in the computer room so you don't miss out on any of the action in CE/SI...:D

Get ready for me too, I put in for the easy ones. Elk rut rifle 9, then 10. and only one choice for lope, area 10. I'm guarenteed to get a permit right.

Sounds good, maybe I'll have the addition done by then. I think we might be able to find an animal or two on those hunts, that may interest you..

Stan, Can you throw in some 21yr old college girls too? I'd happily take a spike and a doe on those hunts. Whatever it takes to fill the tag.

We'd have to make a trip into Flagstaff. I'm sure the San Felipe unit would be a good place to start. If not there, the Museum Club unit would be worth looking at.

Gh is gonna be looking for Cougar down there..... He'll swing thru Sun City with CJCJ....

Tecate works too.... And it freezes well, so you can pretend like it is ice in the ice chests...

Back