Arizona draw results?

They are hitting credit cards now. Results should be complete and posted by 11 April.

I would wager that they will be available tomorrow sometime.

Last edited:
My screen glowed with lines of recent spending
Groceries, gasoline, Amazon and coffee bingeing
Each morning I anxiously checked my online account
With tension growing as I did not see the magical amount
I hoped would appear next to "Arizona F&G-Pending"

Reactions: LCH
I was bummed, until a last stich effort to check my card showed a $650 charge... that was the afternoon of the 5th. Arizona 2 years in a row! I will be lucky if my wife doesnt file for divorce because of all the tags ive applied for..its the best time of year you guys!

I was bummed, until a last stich effort to check my card showed a $650 charge... that was the afternoon of the 5th. Arizona 2 years in a row! I will be lucky if my wife doesnt file for divorce because of all the tags ive applied for..its the best time of year you guys!
I went with 4-4 with GoHunt last year....she was not pleased. And those were my hunts. Obviously my kids needed their hunts in addition too

Their website says they still processing payments. If I recall correctly, it was the Monday a week after the credit card update was due that the portal was updated.

I have know idea what “results preparation” is...but that’s the stage we are all in.

I know I should be grateful and I am. But I get the since this is the equivalent of being at a strip club for hunters. (Never been so I have no experience) but I see the similarities: I’ve paid a lot of money, I’m anxious, and so far, I’m very unfulfilled.

Attachments

• AD1750ED-F2EE-414E-9C1F-025515087C94.jpeg
    AD1750ED-F2EE-414E-9C1F-025515087C94.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
I have know idea what “results preparation” is...but that’s the stage we are all in.

I know I should be grateful and I am. But I get the since this is the equivalent of being at a strip club for hunters. (Never been so I have no experience) but I see the similarities: I’ve paid a lot of money, I’m anxious, and so far, I’m very unfulfilled.
You should go to one. It's possible to be fulfilled and emptied all at once

Results are out! You can check the portal or call 602 942 3000 and get your results.

Looks like we are filming an Arizona antelope hunt in a familiar unit. Not me, but a good friend who has been on our episodes in the past. I think I'm as excited as if I drew the tag. "Big Hank" is gonna be a YouTube star.

For all the good elk luck we had in Wyoming, the entire crew whiffed on AZ elk. And, we applied for the easy tags; well, easy relative to most non-resident AZ elk tags. Saving our luck for MT moose, goat, and sheep.

woo hoo! I checked an hour ago and results weren't out. Thanks.

I applied for same hunt all five slots so I knew my hunt but still good to see drawn.

I drew the late season archery in 6b with zero points! This will be my first elk hunt ever. Beyond excited!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back