Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Arizona Draw Odds? R v NR apps

AvidIndoorsman

Maybe I'm overlooking something obvious, but I can't seem to find a break down of number of draw applications by unit by resident status.

Is this data available somewhere?

TopRut has that info. I assume GoHunt probably does, although I do not subscribe to their service.

I don't know if AZ puts that out to the general public or not.

Maybe I'm overlooking something obvious, but I can't seem to find a break down of number of draw applications by unit by resident status.

Is this data available somewhere?
I couldn't find it either, although I haven't dug too deep. Probably will make a phone call to the game and fish.

This has annoyed me for years. AZ does not publish this info u less you specifically request it.

I've been getting the data for a decade with public info requests and some $$. Toprut publishes the raw data, I believe gohunt has the data but does not publish nr point pools on a per point per hunt basis..

As already stated Go Hunt provides that info. Go Hunt actually shows applications for each point level based on resident status for Utah, but doesn’t provide that level of detail for AZ so I’m guessing AZ doesn’t release that specific detail. It would definitely be a good piece of info to know if you had the points to draw a premium unit.

Attachments

• FF7EC103-F580-49C2-A441-D16FE20FA54E.png
    FF7EC103-F580-49C2-A441-D16FE20FA54E.png
    334.9 KB · Views: 8
As already stated Go Hunt provides that info. Go Hunt actually shows applications for each point level based on resident status for Utah, but doesn’t provide that level of detail for AZ so I’m guessing AZ doesn’t release that specific detail. It would definitely be a good piece of info to know if you had the points to draw a premium unit.
Toprut has it.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back