PEAX Equipment

Arizona deer/everything

sneakem

Just returned from AZ... you're getting a semi Oak version on this one, it'd take weeks to write this one up, as it was a 3 week adventure.

Tough hunting all around, rut was almost non-existent. Left day after Christmas trying to fill last years archery tag and then meeting up with a few buddies to start hunting the new year. Managed to pull off a last day deer on the 31st, while packing out busted up my ankle pretty good. Put me out of commission for a few days until I could get a brace on it and manage to at least walk on flat ground. Managed to find ducks, quail and javelina being barely able to walk, so at least I could hunt something. Ankle got to the point I could at least get into the hills and I managed to kill a great deer right before I left.

The End....

Congrats!

I really kick myself for not buying deer tags prior to the quota and harvest limits. Pressure has increased a ton in the area I’ve been to in the last couple years. I still love the javelina hunting although this years cold weather was gross

Back