Arizona credit card

Now the wait is to see when they will update the portal and find out what tags we drew.

Just logged into the dashboard and it says “pending”, so hopefully there is still a chance! 🤞

Got an archery bull tag for 5BS after 8 years. My hunting buddy just found out he has a heart condition and can't go to altitude so he will turn his tag in. At 73 I can still pull the bow so I will be hunting alone this year. I am sure it will be my last elk hunt. I have hunted the unit for 35 years. My wife died last year from cancer so I will be spending as long as it takes this time. I will enjoy every minute of the hunt.

Got an archery bull tag for 5BS after 8 years. My hunting buddy just found out he has a heart condition and can't go to altitude so he will turn his tag in. At 73 I can still pull the bow so I will be hunting alone this year. I am sure it will be my last elk hunt. I have hunted the unit for 35 years. My wife died last year from cancer so I will be spending as long as it takes this time. I will enjoy every minute of the hunt.
Congrats on the tag and good luck man, I hope you have a great hunt.

Just curious because I'm new to the AZ draw. Should I assume that if my card wasn't hit yet its over? Saw all the commotion on this thread yesterday. Called the CC - Balance $0 Ran to the drug store to use the credit card ensuring it was still working. Calling the CC company and still a $0 balance. Was hoping my $5 charge would tell me I didn't get it.

Just to Impatient to wait another day/days

Went in it with 2pts and Swung for the fences lol .0001% odds... something like that

Just curious because I'm new to the AZ draw. Should I assume that if my card wasn't hit yet its over? Saw all the commotion on this thread yesterday. Called the CC - Balance $0 Ran to the drug store to use the credit card ensuring it was still working. Calling the CC company and still a $0 balance. Was hoping my $5 charge would tell me I didn't get it.

Went in it with 2pts and Swung for the fences lol .0001% odds... something like that
I reckon you struck out, just like me!

In past years MOST cards get charged early the first day. Some people continue to report charges throughout the week. At this point it’s probably over, but I wouldn’t disable your credit card until your portal shows you didn’t draw.

My card got charged for elk two days ago, I applied for two sons and myself, my sons had 1-2 draw odds, I had about 5%, cant wait until they post the results.

Do you guys know when the are going to post the results?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back