Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Arizona CC Hits

Just to get this conversation back on track😁

No CC hit as of 2:10 MST
Portal says no apps. bonus points are accurate up to the current draw
That’s weird mine is the opposite my bonus points aren’t showing up but my current application is showing pending for elk.

Same here Lyfter - even prior to the draw my account had previous applications but nothing for points. When I spoke with AZGFD about this they could see my points (including HE), but it just didn’t show up on the portal.

Hang in there fellas!

I can't even get into my portal. I get halfway in where I have to put a two factor authentication code, then when I enter that, it kicks me back to the home screen and says user not found :rolleyes:

That’s weird mine is the opposite my bonus points aren’t showing up but my current application is showing pending for elk.
And on mine, I can see my bonus points(going into the draw) and my current application. So hopefully the difference between all of those means at least one of us drew a tag!!

And on mine, I can see my bonus points(going into the draw) and my current application. So hopefully the difference between all of those means at least one of us drew a tag!!
We can only hope haha my 1 bonus point and this years application doesn’t give me much hope it’ll Be me tho but hey someone’s gotta get it

Just to get this conversation back on track😁

No CC hit as of 2:10 MST
Portal says no apps. bonus points are accurate up to the current draw

FWIW only 1 one of my 2 apps is showing up in the portal and my bonus points only show my hunter's ed point 🤷‍♂️

I would have to think that modest investments in IT would pay for themselves over managing these outdated databases and fielding all the customer service calls things like this have generated.

IT friends tell me this is incredibly simple stuff.

As someone that knows nothing about it, it appears simple compared to the programs I see developers at work build.

I would have to think that modest investments in IT would pay for themselves over managing these outdated databases and fielding all the customer service calls things like this have generated.

As someone that knows nothing about it, it appears simple compared to the programs I see developers at work build.
All about Capex vs opex

Nearly every Arizona resident hunter I know does this with their entire family. These concerns were raised before PointGuard was implemented, but were ignored.
I'm gonna use my kids like point mules and get some cheap points to ride. I'd better go recruit a couple neighborhood kids for their hunter safety cards.

Wish I could smuggle some points into New Mexico but they're not playing the game yet.

I'm gonna use my kids like point mules and get some cheap points to ride. I'd better go recruit a couple neighborhood kids for their hunter safety cards.

Wish I could smuggle some points into New Mexico but they're not playing the game yet.
The sad thing is I’m sure there are people
Out there doing this SMH 🤦🏼‍♂️

I can't even get into my portal. I get halfway in where I have to put a two factor authentication code, then when I enter that, it kicks me back to the home screen and says user not found :rolleyes:
It’s doing the same thing to me

I definitely don’t like your odds in the draw!

It's a personnel problem.
I have an old coworker that could write a portal front end and hook into the app database with is eyes closed. I watched him do that stuff almost 30 years ago.

Here’s how my account looks, and my wife’s shows she has 0 points. I have about zero confidence that this draw will be completed accurately.
D50AADDF-704E-46BE-A2CA-B1C28F2E20DD.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back