Caribou Gear

Arizona CC Hits

with 75bp's for pronghorn between my dad, brother and I someone is BOUND to draw a tag. You'd think that in that many applications someone would have drawn by now. fingers crossed
Ouch. I’m fully buying antelope points with no plan to use them for a long time

Their turnaround time is so fast, it’s not a big deal to wait a little longer, but it sure seems like fish and game agencies struggle with this stuff.

Montana hasn’t gotten a draw right in recent memory, so I’ll give AZ the benefit of the doubt and hope it comes soon.
My 6% draw odds are promising

Montana hasn’t gotten a draw right in recent memory, so I’ll give AZ the benefit of the doubt and hope it comes soon.
Actually, after many debacles, Montana was actually impressive last year with the 14 day turn around and I had to give them credit after years of criticizing. It is crazy how year after year these drawings cause so many issues 🤷‍♂️

After previously posting I reached out to a friend that is a NM game warden. He talked to his friends at the AZ Office and they said the draw hasn’t even happened yet.

I deal with the draw department at Ariz. G&F every month within my veteran outreach program responsibilities. The ladies you talk to via phone are AWESOME and work their tushes off! It's the IT side of things that has given everyone fits for years. Our banking accounts would usually have been hit this morning. That said, sooner than later I hope ...

Calm - multiple words.png

Talked to a very pleasant AZGFD rep today about the draw. They are having to transfer everything from the new portal to the old system for the draw. Cards will be getting hit for up to two weeks due to the portal issues they are having.

As I told her it just means I have two more weeks to hope before getting crushed.

Good luck everyone!

Actually, after many debacles, Montana was actually impressive last year with the 14 day turn around and I had to give them credit after years of criticizing. It is crazy how year after year these drawings cause so many issues 🤷‍♂️
They did draw smoothly. It was getting to that point that was rough. The change from paper to online sounded great in theory but if I recall they didn’t have the website set up to handle non res native licenses or differentiate them from come home to hunt. That was a bit of a mess for me.

This year I’m just going to collect a deer and elk point and look forward to another smooth draw, except with different results for mtn goat

Their email states 18k new applications 👀

And boldly reminds everyone multiple times not to call them about results or your portal info 🤣

Recording breaking drought and a surge of applicants.
This. People, myself included, thought applications would decrease in spring 2020 with COVID and the opposite happened. Demand continues to outpace supply. I don’t predict a decrease in western hunting applications again until we have another economic downturn like we saw in 2008-2009.

The good old days are gone. The message has been sent, and heard loud and clear.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back