Are we hurting ourselves?

20-25 years ago heard endless complaining about tied down carcasses. With the 1/2 ton craze over the last couple decades this is no longer much of an issue.

I've displayed weapons in my vehicle a few times, and there might as well have been a naked woman in there with all the attention drawn. I'm not interested in being a spectacle.

Most people are shocked when they discover I am a hunter. They say because I mind my appearance it's the last thing they ever expected. Apparently hunters all have tobacco stained teeth, drag their knuckles, and can't speak English correctly.

Camo has become the de facto pride colors for rural America and hunting culture. I think it's a great way to be visible, yet not scare or disgust the general public.
What's wrong with my tobacco stains and poor english?

What's wrong with my tobacco stains and poor english?
Absolutely nothing. Hunters come in all stripes - that was my point

Many persons heavily influenced by liberal initiatives to permanently eliminate gun ownership and hunting in North America develop a deeply stereotyped view of hunters as rough-talking, rough-looking, unenlightened folks. Watch enough baby seal whacking videos, and you'll see how this occurs.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back