Yeti

Archery elk hunting partner for Idaho (2021)?

khafen74

I'm an Idaho resident and am looking for a hunting partner for archery elk this September 2021. I'm planning to do a 5-7 day hunt sometime between Sept 4 and Sept 18. I'm somewhat flexible on the unit, but would prefer to hunt somewhere in the southern or eastern part of the state. My hunting style is to get into places 2-5 miles from roads. I usually do more basecamp style hunts but am open to backcountry with the right person. Let me know if there's any interest out there.

Rackman77

I'm still interested. Are you an Idaho resident? I think all the nonres tags may be sold out.
p.s. Tried to DM but it wouldn't let me. Not sure why.
Ok probably because I’m a newbie on this site. I thought Idaho still had OTC tags for nonresidents?

RK4

I’ll be in the Bear River area from opener till about 9/8 then heading to CO.

khafen74

Yeah, Im packing in for the full 8ish days.
Awesome. I'm still working to nail down my exact dates and see if I draw a controlled hunt. Assuming I don't draw, Bear River is my preferred unit. Once you have posted 10 messages you'll be able to DM/start a conversation. Send me DM (when you can) and we can talk some more details if you're still interested.

adeldarvish

I'm an Idaho resident and am looking for a hunting partner for archery elk this September 2021. I'm planning to do a 5-7 day hunt sometime between Sept 4 and Sept 18. I'm somewhat flexible on the unit, but would prefer to hunt somewhere in the southern or eastern part of the state. My hunting style is to get into places 2-5 miles from roads. I usually do more basecamp style hunts but am open to backcountry with the right person. Let me know if there's any interest out there.
If you're willing to take a beginner along and be a mentor, I'd be very happy to join you. I can be a great help in everything needed.
Been trying to find a mentor for practical field experience as I am new and never hunted before. been at it for almost two years now with no luck..
Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodmor80