Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Applied for Colorado elk

homestead

My dad and I just applied this week for Unit 25 muzzle loader bull tags. Really excited to see what this area is like. It's our second time heading out, but the last time we were in unit 43. Had a blast the first time just learning about elk hunting. Hopefully what we learned the first time makes this round a little easier.

I am applying for muzzleloader cow tag.With no Pref Points and the tag reduction it is iffy that I draw units 12 or 4 .This used to be a sure thing to draw but not anymore.

Good luck on drawing your tags !

Thanks for the good words. I'll be sure to post the story when the time comes. I am wondering if anyone has experience with fishing in the area. With a free fishing license I'm curious if it would be worth packing a lightweight pole.

Thanks for the good words. I'll be sure to post the story when the time comes. I am wondering if anyone has experience with fishing in the area. With a free fishing license I'm curious if it would be worth packing a lightweight pole.

Good luck! I'm letting CO hold a little bit of my money now too. In my opinion, you'd be crazy not to take a fishing rod. Just about every stream or lake will hold a few trout.

Thanks Jwill. That's kind of what I was thinking. I'm still a little hesitant to pack the extra weight due to the fact that I am neither lucky or good at fishing, but still may be worth a try.

I'm on the fence right now with co.Trying to make some decisions in the next week.I got more then enough points for a 1st rifle hunt in 501;just not sure that's what I want to do
You will have a great time muzzleloader hunting if you draw.I may look into that option also.The dates for the hunt are incredible.you should have a great hunt

This years muzzleloader dates should be great. Hope the bugleing is going strong. Even if I don't even see an elk ,it is a great time to be in the mountains.Will enjoy every minute.

Back