Yeti GOBOX Collection

Aoudad Sheep Hunt South Texas

If you are looking for an amazing successful hunt this is the place. It’s free range no high fence. I had the time of my life on yet another great adventure
Great ram, looks like an awesome experience! Congrats!

I want to go to Marfa pretty badly. Want to kill an aoudad too. It's tempting.
It’s a good hunt, it’s really hard to find a ranch that has a free spot anymore, the farmers in the Texas panhandle are more prone to though!
this is a nice panhandle aoudad shot in Jan . Temp 8* and rare snow day E091885E-D2A3-4AF3-BA6D-E16EF87FEC44.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure where but heard they dont taste very good is that true?
Taste great but unbelievably tough. Only way to really enjoy it is turning it into ground meat for burgers, chili 🌶, meatloaf etc.

Congrats on the barbary and looks like a fun hunt!!! We had a friend invite last year here in NM and saw lots of them. We'll get to go back again this year hopefully get to shoot a ram this time

It’s a good hunt, it’s really hard to find a ranch that has a free spot anymore, the farmers in the Texas panhandle are more prone to though!
this is a nice panhandle aoudad shot in Jan . Temp 8* and rare snow day View attachment 212789
Great pic, did not know there were aoudad that far north. I've seen lots of pronghorn west and north of Amarillo but sure didn't imagine aoudad in those parts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back