Anyone want to own a forum

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Got this lovely message this morning. If anyone wonders why my tolerance for inappropriate behavior is at the level it is, examples such as this are why.

Randy,

Can you please remove our ads from your joke section? Our account with a 3rd party partner, AdX, has been suspended due to explicit content on your forum. The link in question is:

http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk......

This is a big issue on our end that shouldn’t be taken lightly.

Please confirm when this is done.

And since then, some spammers using proxy severs for their IP address have posted a bunch of junk. An increasingly common tactic of spammers that is very hard to detect until it shows up.

So, any spamming, and you're toast. Any explicit content of foul language or sexually vulgar words, and you are toast. I don't care if you have one post or fifty thousand posts.

No Thanks! All that jargon may have just as well been written in Japanese, I understood about half of it, but I get the point. Thank you for suffering through the hassles to give us a fun place to hang out !!

Don't remember anything that was bad, but may have missed it. Thought that stuff never made it here for very long anyway. That's just sad.

Sorry to hear that, Randy.

And no, I wouldn't want to own a forum. Seems all you do is babysit... and babysitting adults isn't any fun!

All I have seen is people trying to give good and useful advice. We all have to deal with crazy's once in a while. Keep up the good work Randy.

Thanks for all l you do Randy and this really terrific site. I have learned so much around here, gear reviews...etc....keep up the great work and thank you....:cool:.

We all have to do our part....if you knew how foul I can be on a regular basis you would understand the amount of effort i put in :) Thanks again for making sure we all have this resource!!

Sorry you have to deal with this Randy. I hope you know how much we all appreciate your hard work to make this the best hunting forum on the web!

BF, I'm in the Market Again...... ;)

You've done a way better filtering job then I ever did. I feel your pain Brotha !!!!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back