PEAX Equipment

Anyone try an EZE drill?

Bigjay73

Picked up a Cabelas EZE drill on sale. Reviews online were few, but it was priced very low. Anyone have experience with one?

Picked up a Cabelas EZE drill on sale. Reviews online were few, but it was priced very low. Anyone have experience with one?
I’ll have to look it up! I switched to electric two years ago. Sold my 40 pound gas auger and I’ve never looked back. Are you ditching gas?

I’ll have to look it up! I switched to electric two years ago. Sold my 40 pound gas auger and I’ve never looked back. Are you ditching gas?
Lmao, im ditching a hand auger. I hate listening to 20 guys with gas augers drilling holes every 15 mins. They are doing nothing wrong, im just a grumpy old bastard lol

I think the drill part no matter the brand is pretty self explanatory. sharp blades and you are good to go. I think the power matters more. I run a craftsman on mine but I told Santa I want a new Milwaukee hammer drill. I don’t know how good I’ve been though.

I run a kdrill on my big Milwaukee and its slick! Buddies are now all converting, so much easier, convenient and fast. If that cabelas drill is a copy of of kdrill you will love it just make sure you have side arm on drill you choose to use

Guys buy 10" augers so they can finally see what 10" looks like. Obviously compensating for something 🤣🤣🤣
Lake trout in Northern MN tend to require a 10” blade! Nothing worse than having a big fish that can’t fit through the ice. Hard lesson and I’ll never experience it again.

Lake trout in Northern MN tend to require a 10” blade! Nothing worse than having a big fish that can’t fit through the ice. Hard lesson and I’ll never experience it again.
When we laker fish we just clover the hole with 8", even 10" get tough on big lakers. My buddy has a 12" gas just for laker fishing but thing is ridiculous to operate, i drill my 3 hole clover faster than his 1 hole.

I can imagine. I kid, id cut a 14" hole if it were safe and legal lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back