Anyone seen the Rivian vehicles?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
until it gets cold out and you're battery life is 75% of what is advertised..

That front grill is fugly, but I like the concept and would consider it if affordable. IMO this is where tax incentives should be focused.

Helped a friend wire a charging station for his Tesla two weeks ago and got to drive it. Holy hell that is one nice car. Just have to be mindful of range, but for 99% of my daily driving it wouldn't be anywhere close to an issue, and more and more charging stations are popping up everyday.

The Wading Depth of 3 feet might be a bit shallow for Randy on his bison hunts. I think he needs more like 4+.

I don't know how he pulled that one off. :)

I wish Toyota would come out with a full size pickup that gets 25+ mpg. I don't care so much about towing power, but I love the space that my full size pickup affords. 14-17 MPG hurts though.

I wish Toyota would come out with a full size pickup that gets 25+ mpg. I don't care so much about towing power, but I love the space that my full size pickup affords. 14-17 MPG hurts though.

Word. I've only ever owned toyota pickups, and with each new one the mpgs have dropped.

There is no way an electric pickup will be useful as a hunting rig. I hope to see them. My fee for dragging them to civilization is gonna be steep. mtmuley

Thanks Miller, I just got to try the new like/laugh function.

Finn says bring the electric pickups. He can pee on the solar panels while I’m drinking beer.

I saw something a while back on these, I thought I remembered an estimated starting price of around 150k. My memory could be faulty though.

IF they got to the point that you could drive one 3k miles from home, get around the mountains in all sorts of inclement weather, and get you 3k miles back without constantly stopping to charge, at a price competitive with other pickups, I would consider one.. even if I do prefer the growl of a combustion engine under the hood.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back