Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Anyone know this guy ?

I think he posts here when it gets rowdy...

....... well, let's get this party started!!!!!! Haha.

I'll make a call to Jose Cuervo , Greenhorn, and a few others and I'm sure Big Fin will show up then ;)

I'm at the Portland show this week with #CRCamo and there is more pictures of him on the walls than I have of my kids pictures on the wall at home. No one deserves it more though.

I think the bigger ? Is does any know this Grand Poopa poster? There have been rumblings of a moosie but folklore rarely comes true

This Moosie fellow is nobody but a Trump lovin' redneck :) 2010 he closed the door on his fame and hadn't looked back.

The cool part of being in the background is I can call people idiots when I think they are. Oh wait, I did that when I owned this site , so maybe nothing's changed ;)

You guys are all a$$ hats but I love you anyway. Sorry for not dropping in more.

Either somebody needs to go on a diet, or the other needs a cheeseburger! Otherwise, peas in a pod.

You know I've killed people for less..... today's your lucky day though. Randy brought his boy M' by the booth and then came back in the evening and brought me reese's pieces. So I'm feeling good. ;)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back