Anyone having mail issues receiving CO licenses?

Toofdoc

While trying to purchase my Colorado OTC elk license, the website says usps may take 20 business days to reach you. Anyone have problems or just buy the expedited shipping?

Last edited:
I saw that and decided not to chance it. If you pick express shipping they charge you an extra $45 for 2-3 day shipping. Think I will just grab one in person on the way out.

got all my tags,
1st draw tags were slow.
2nd draw tags were much faster to arrive
Leftover tag that i got for Antelope showed up super quick.

if you're still missing something from 1st draw, might want to check in with CPW for a re-print?

Are tags came really fast I was suprised this being my first year hinting Colorado

Issues Confirmed..
I got all my 1st and 2nd draw tags so im set.
But i just learned that my BIL has yet to receive his 1st rifle Elk bull tag. We applied as a group and i got mine way way back.
Also for his Small Game license he literally got another Persons tag.
He’s been super busy with work till now. But is going to visit local CPW office this week to turn in incorrect persons tag and try to get his correct ones.
So looks like there were some issues

Issues Confirmed..
I got all my 1st and 2nd draw tags so im set.
But i just learned that my BIL has yet to receive his 1st rifle Elk bull tag. We applied as a group and i got mine way way back.
Also for his Small Game license he literally got another Persons tag.
He’s been super busy with work till now. But is going to visit local CPW office this week to turn in incorrect persons tag and try to get his correct ones.
So looks like there were some issues
Interesting mail issue or vendor issue?

Did the license he received in the mail (other persons) has his address on it?

Pony Express dropping quite a few mailbags on my end. I can't figure why UPS would need to hand off an item to USPS 120 miles away from me for delivery completion.

Interesting mail issue or vendor issue?

Did the license he received in the mail (other persons) has his address on it?
Not sure regarding missing 1st rifle tag that i got and he didnt yet
As for wrong tag, it’s completely wrong person and address. So probably mailing vendor mixed up envelopes?
Person who’s tag he got is an older guy. But he does have an Antelope Muzzy tag listed on there 😁😁

I never received my bear tag, went to the Cpw office and they said it had been mailed. I had to sign a lost in the mail affidavit and then they printed me a new tag. I received all my other tags though.

I never received my bear tag, went to the Cpw office and they said it had been mailed. I had to sign a lost in the mail affidavit and then they printed me a new tag. I received all my other tags though.
Not sure regarding missing 1st rifle tag that i got and he didnt yet
As for wrong tag, it’s completely wrong person and address. So probably mailing vendor mixed up envelopes?
Person who’s tag he got is an older guy. But he does have an Antelope Muzzy tag listed on there 😁😁
I ask because I had a tag mix up, my physical tag/license for elk had the correct address on it, same as the one I put into the portal, the actual envelope had the wrong address on it and got forwarded on to my mom (childhood address).

My deer tag (which I applied for at the same time as my elk) arrived with the correct address on both. (2 weeks after elk)

My bear tag which I bought 14ish days ago, arrived in 3 business days no problem 🤷‍♂️

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back