Caribou Gear Tarp

Anyone good at making banners?

IHLA_Chairman

The International Hunting Land Association (IHLA) is looking for a 468x60 Banner for our organization. We would like it to be very eye-catching but be versatile enough to display anywhere. We can't afford to hire a professional to do this for us but whoever submits the top 3 banners we end up using will be eligible to participate in one of 3 hunts we have upcoming. They are as follows:

One PA Whitetail hunt in early muzzle-loader season in 2004. This hunt will be on the first day of early muzzle-loader (Saturday) with me, the Chairman of IHLA. We will be hunting an area that has produced a 100% success rate the last 4 seasons for my group and me. Those attending will be responsible for travel, food, hunting equipment and lodging as well as whatever licenses they are required to hold.

One PA Whitetail hunt on the first Saturday of the firearms deer season in 2004. This hunt will be with me, the Chairman of IHLA. We will be hunting public and private hunting areas that I have had great success at in the past. I have purposely stayed away from hunting these areas for the last 4 years in an effort to keep the hunting pressure down and allow the deer population to mature and grow. Those attending will be responsible for travel, food, hunting equipment and lodging as well as whatever licenses they are required to hold.

One PA Fall Turkey hunt on the first day of the season in 2004. This hunt will be with me, the Chairman of IHLA. We will be hunting public and private hunting areas. Those attending will be responsible for travel, food, hunting equipment and lodging as well as whatever licenses they are required to hold.

NOTE: Those who will be hunting deer must apply for at least one antler less deer license. Licenses must be purchased in a timely manner to allow for the antler less tag application. Those submitting the top three banners will be contacted and instructed as to how the process works. Banners will be chosen before 2004 starts and we will contact the makers of the banners we choose by February 1st, 2004. If less than three banners are used, we will permit the top banner makers to choose which hunt to go on. We will also give details as to meeting dates, times and locations for each hunt. Those attending will be required to follow PA Game Laws while hunting and will also be required to sign a “hold-harmless” agreement as well as a hunter safety agreement before hunting. Rim fire rifles are legal for hunting turkey in the Fall in PA. Further questions may be directed to me personally at [email protected]. For more information about the IHLA, please visit our website at www.hunt4land.org.

Best Regards, John

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back