Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Anyone do thier ID apps on line yet?

schmalts

Bought the general license, but when i tried for the controlled hunt the website is jagged up and every hunt number i try comes up invalid.:confused:
Have to give them a call tomorrow

If you have the time, you may want to think about sending in the paper application. IIRC, they charged me a $52 'convenience fee' for putting my goat application in online...

What species? I'm pretty sure none of the big game applications are open yet. Moose, goat and sheep are usually the month of April, with elk, deer, and antelope following in May. That is my guess at the problem.

Pointer, yeah sorry, we pretty much suck for that.

Unless he was putting in for Spring bear which is already over ? Schmalts is Known WORLD WIDE for sScrewing up applications : ):)

If you have the time, you may want to think about sending in the paper application. IIRC, they charged me a $52 'convenience fee' for putting my goat application in online...

WOW!! 52 bucks! They charged like 7$ for the general hunt license convenience fee. I guess i will just do it paper. But, you were able to do it this year though or are you talking last year?

Hey, there is a link to do the apps, so why not try?
They must charge your card right away and hit you back for the ceredit card fee. I think i will stick to paper.

Hey Idaho's on line app system is great. In fact, just this spring, after 40 years of residency I was informed by the computer (at sportsmans-same system) that I was in fact a non-resident. The fact that I was standing there with 2007's resident license, and my Idaho Drivers license didn't matter, the system said I was a non-resident and I would have to call Boise to get things right.

Being somewhat hard headed I went to my own PC and did the online thing and sure enough, I was a non-resident. I updated my info, including putting in my resident drivers license number. I was then informed that someone else already had the DL number in the system (no kidding, wonder who that could be?) and that I had to contact Boise. So I decided to trick the system and put in a bogus DL number (1111111). Guess what? Problem solved and now I am a resident.

So I purchase my license, and I notice an option to purchase the 2008 duck stamp on line. Cool, saves me a trip to the post office. Pay the fees, license in the mail, all is well-right?

Wrong. I get my license in the mail, all is good. Then I get the duck stamp. Its 2007's duck stamp. WTF? At least I am a resident again.

So Schmalts, good luck with the system.

Schmalts:

You got your panties in a bind, or what? They don't start taking apps until April 1 for moose, goat, and sheep. Deadline is April 30.

And BTW, don't apply for moose in one of the SE units. I am applying there, and since promised to do some churchin' next week (or next month, or maybe by the time I die), Spitz assures me I will draw the only NR tag for that unit I am applying in.

Just thought I would save you the hassle and disappointment. :cool:

And BTW, don't apply for moose in one of the SE units. I am applying there, and since promised to do some churchin' next week (or next month, or maybe by the time I die), Spitz assures me I will draw the only NR tag for that unit I am applying in.

Just thought I would save you the hassle and disappointment. :cool:

My advice to you has changed Big Fin . . .You now need to follow Moosie's plan of attack . . . let the wife do all the churchin' for you while you reap the tags. :D

Schmalts, don't know what you're looking at applying for but I just got a draft copy of the 08 big game regs today. Got any specifics, send me a PM. Hard copies are expected to be available mid April.

My advice to you has changed Big Fin . . .You now need to follow Moosie's plan of attack . . . let the wife do all the churchin' for you while you reap the tags. :D

HAHA.. Thats Funnier then Chit... Well, to me at least :D :D

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back